The new Special Edition 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS 4×4 is here! Make certain to see the 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS 4×4 line up and the 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4×4 EPS LE.
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition Features
- Cutting edge Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding: The Grizzly EPS highlights a capable DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve, fuelinjected motor with advanced torque, control conveyance and motor character for forceful recreational riding.
- Elite Ultramatic Transmission: Grizzly’s Ultramatic transmission includes a gated shifter, double range (Hi/Lo) drive in addition to invert equip, and is the most progressive—and tough—CVT drive framework accessible. A programmed divergent grasp keeps up steady belt pressure for diminished belt wear and a sprag grip conveys normal all-wheel motor braking.
- Trail-Ready Chassis: Advanced skeleton intended to exploit 26-inch, exclusivelydesigned Maxxis tires, 5-way preload customizable suspension and four-wheel plate brakes, making ideal terrainability, solace and dealing with—particularly on long, harsh trails.
- Sharp Styling: The Grizzly EPS’ styling highlights LED headlights with a handlebarmounted halogen work light, a LED taillight, reshaped bumpers, with three vast stockpiling compartments and expansive width front and back racks with fantastic load limit.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD framework gives you a chance to switch between 2WD, constrained slip 4WD and a completely bolted differential 4WD all with the straightforward push of a catch. Abrogate catch permits motor to achieve most extreme rpm in full diff bolt mode.
- Propelled Instrumentation: Digital instrument board brags a multifunction LCD show with speedometer, hour meter, odometer, double tripmeter, transmission position , 4WD status, clock and fuel gage.
- Class-Leading Power Steering: Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) gives the business’ best adjust of guiding help and positive criticism from the trail, giving greatest solace and certainty.
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition Highlights and Benefits
- Innovative Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding: The Grizzly EPS highlights an effective DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve motor with upgraded torque, control conveyance and motor character for forceful recreational riding. Mikuni® fuel infusion implies simple frosty begins and immaculate fuel conveyance in about any condition.
- Elite Ultramatic Transmission: Grizzly EPS’ Ultramatic® transmission includes a gated shifter, dualrange (Hi/Lo) drive in addition to invert adapt, and is the most developed—and strong—CVT drive framework accessible. A programmed radiating grip keeps up consistent belt strain for lessened belt wear and a sprag grasp conveys common all-wheel motor braking.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD: The three-position On-Command 4WD framework gives you a chance to switch between 2WD, constrained slip 4WD and a completely bolted differential 4WD all with the straightforward push of a catch. An abrogate catch permits motor to achieve most extreme rpm in full diff bolt mode, and a straight driveshaft format disposes of U-joints for diminished rubbing, clamor, vibration, and support.
- High-Mounted Air Intake: A long, high-mounted air consumption format expands power and torque while giving extra space to focus stockpiling and simple instrument less overhauling of the huge froth air channel component.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust: Stainless steel deplete framework highlights a screen-sort start arrestor for incredible power with least clamor yield.
- High-Capacity Radiator with Fan: High-limit radiator with fan-help conveys a lot of wind stream for most extreme cooling productivity and is situated high in the edge for ideal assurance.
- Drive System Air Intake: Specially outlined, high-mounted drive framework air consumption lessens drive framework temperatures and helps with shielding water and trash from entering the drive case.
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition Suspension
- Elite Tires: 26-inch, only composed Maxxis tires give exact controlling, upgrade comfort and boost accessible footing. Autonomous Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension Independent twofold wishbone suspension, with 7.6″ of front wheel travel and 9.1″ at the back, gives astounding rider comfort even on the hardest trails, on account of nitrogen-accused stuns of 5-way flexible preload.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disk Brakes: Four-wheel water driven plate brakes with double cylinder calipers serve up effective and steady braking execution to add to rider certainty with unmatched braking feel.
- Underseat Fuel Tank: An improved 4.76-gallon fuel tank is situated under the seat for amazing mass centralization and taking care of.
- Liberal Ground Clearance: The Grizzly EPS offers an amazing 11.3 creeps of most extreme ground freedom and full-length composite slip plates, to convey greatest underbelly security while upgrading terrainability.
- Forceful and Durable Styling: Rugged blow-formed front guard opposes scratching and won’t rust, while infusion shaped bumpers and CV joint gatekeepers secure against shake and flotsam and jetsam harm.
- Class-Leading Power Steering: Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) gives the business’ best adjust of directing help and positive criticism from the trail, giving most extreme solace and certainty.
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition Extra Features
- Trailer Ball Mount: Heavy-obligation ball mount hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Broad Cargo Capacity: Rugged, substantial measurement steel freight racks with sturdy wrinkle paint complete can pack an aggregate of 308 pounds joined (110 lbs. front, 198 lbs. raise). Three on-board stockpiling compartments keep things secure.
- Driven Headlights and Taillight: LED innovation utilizes less power, makes brighter, more honed enlightenment, and offers lifetime toughness.
- Helper Third Light and Power Point: A handlebar-mounted halogen work light gives extra enlightenment that moves with rider contribution for fabulous perceivability, while a 12V outlet gives energy to frill.
- Extravagant Seat: A long, rich seat enhances rider comfort for broadened days investigating each trail.
- Collected in United States: Assembled Real World Tough in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.