2019 Yamaha R1 Specs– The 2019 YZF‑R1® obscures the line amongst MotoGP and generation superbike more than ever.
2019 Yamaha R1 Features:
Bleeding edge MotoGP®-Derived Crossplane Crankshaft Engine
- The YZF-R1® highlights a lightweight and conservative crossplane-crankshaft, inline-four-chamber, 998cc high yield motor. Highlighting titanium break split interfacing bars—the principal ever for a creation cruiser—the engine conveys greatly high strength and a solid beat of direct torque for exceptional execution.
Class-driving Electronics Package
- The YZF-R1 highlights the most developed MotoGP®-enlivened hardware bundle at any point offered on a supersport machine: a full suite of between related advances, empowering the rider to appreciate the fullest scope of execution with awesome solace, control, and simplicity of operation.
- Highlighting the initial six-hub Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) at any point offered on a road going cruiser, the 2016 R1 speaks to the beginning of another advanced time where all riders can encounter add up to 3D controllability.
- IMU comprises of a gyro sensor that measures pitch, roll, and yaw, and an accelerometer, or G-sensor, that measures speeding up in the fore-toward the back, up-down, and right-left headings… all at a rate of 125 figurings for each second. By figuring each flag, the IMU finds the exact vehicle position and development, and conveys it to the ECU, empowering it to control the bicycle’s frameworks.
Computerized Rider Aids
- The YZF-R1 is completely outfitted with managing an account delicate Traction Control, and also Slide Control, Wheel Lift Control, Quickshifter, Launch Control, ABS, a Unified Braking System, and a great deal more. The all-new R1 gives road riders, track day members, and all out racers an unmatched and uncommon level of rider-versatile execution.
- Propelled aluminum Deltabox® outline utilizes the motor as a focused on individual from the case and is intended to give ideal longitudinal, horizontal and torsional unbending nature adjust.
Titanium Exhaust System
- A lightweight and free-streaming fumes framework with titanium headers and suppressor canister highlights a mid-send design, situated low and amidst the undercarriage for enhanced mass centralization.
The styling on the new R1 is motivated by the YZR-M1, intentionally etched for most extreme streamlined proficiency.
2019 Yamaha R1 Motor:
Front line Crossplane Engine
- The 998cc in-line 4-chamber, crossplane crankshaft motor components titanium crack split associating poles, which are an industry first for a creation bike. The particular titanium composite used to fabricate the new associating poles is around 60% lighter than steel, and this significant decrease in weight gives the R1 motor a responsive and powerful character at high rpm. This staggering motor conveys greatly high strength and a solid beat of direct torque.
Smaller Stacked Transmission
- A 6-speed transmission has likewise been received to coordinate the new motor. The transmission “stacks” the info/yield shafts to bring together mass and to keep the general motor size shorter front to back, which streamlines motor position in the casing for exceptional weight adjust.
- Propelled rocker-arm valve incitation utilizes the arm’s lever proportion to take into account bigger valve lift while utilizing lower cam projections and diminished spring weight, additionally boosting power.
Lightweight Engine Components
- Lightweight magnesium covers are utilized to additionally lessen motor weight.
Titanium Exhaust System
- The R1 is outfitted with a fumes framework fabricated essentially from titanium. In addition, a conservative midship suppressor adds to mass centralization.
- Help and shoe grip is utilized to give the rider more certain downshifts when entering corners forcefully, while as yet dealing with the torque of the R1’s high-yield inline-four engine.
2019 Yamaha R1 Gadgets Package:
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) utilizes six tomahawks of estimation: It comprises of a gyro sensor that measures pitch, roll, and yaw, and in addition an accelerometer, or G-sensor, that measures speeding up in the fore-behind, up-down, and right-left bearings… all at a rate of 125 computations for each second. The IMU speaks with the ECU, which actuates the innovations in Yamaha Ride Control (YRC). YRC incorporates Power Mode, Traction Control System, Slide Control System, Lift Control System, Launch Control System and Quick Shift System. Every one of these frameworks are movable and can be spared inside four presets in the YRC framework.
- Power Delivery Mode (PWR), like the prior “D-Mode” framework, gives the rider a chance to look over four settings of throttle-valve opening rate in connection to the level of throttle-hold opening to best match their riding conditions.
Lean Angle Sensitive TCS
- Variable Traction Control System (TCS) decreases raise wheel turn while leaving corners, computing contrasts in wheels speeds and in connection to lean point. As lean point builds, so does the measure of intercession… with ten separate settings (off and 1-9) empowering the rider to dial in the correct level of control required.
- Slide Control System (SCS), the first of its kind on a generation bike, comes straightforwardly from the YZR-M1. It works couple with the IMU, where, if a slide is recognized while quickening amid hard inclining conditions, the ECU will venture in and control motor energy to decrease the slide. This also can be balanced by the rider. Four settings (1-3 and off).
Lift Control System
- Lift Control System (LIF) IMU distinguishes the front to raise pitch rate and the ECU controls motor energy to decrease the front wheel lift amid quickening. Four settings (1-3 and off).
Race Start Control
- Dispatch Control System (LCS) limits motor rpms to 10,000 even with completely open throttle. It keeps up ideal motor yield in conjunction with contribution from the TCS and LIF frameworks to boost quickening from a standing begin. Three setting levels manage the impact (1-2 and off).
- Fast Shift System (QSS) cuts motor yield so riders can up-move without utilizing the grasp and shutting the throttle for speedier lap times, likewise with three variable settings (1-2 and off).
- The R1 utilizes YCC-T® (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle), fly-by-wire innovation giving ideal power conveyance. YCC-I® is Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake which is a variable admission framework that expands the spread of energy in both low and high rpm.
Full Color Instruments
- The R1 highlights a splendid full-shading, thin-film transistor LCD meter, including front brake weight and fore/toward the back G-constrain readouts, giving the rider much more input from the machine. It highlights both road mode and a track mode that spotlights on execution data, for example, YRC settings, a zoomed-in perspective of the tachometer in the upper rpm run, a lap clock with best lap and last lap include, outfit position marker and speed.
2019 Yamaha R1 Undercarriage/Suspension:
- Aluminum Deltabox® edge and magnesium subframe add to a light weight and minimal skeleton outline. The aluminum outline is both solid and adaptable, with unbending motor mounts, making the motor a focused on individual from the edge for ideal inflexibility adjust and awesome cornering execution on the race track.
Full Adjustable KYB® Fork
- The R1 highlights a progressed altered KYB® front fork with 43mm inward tubes and a 4.7 inch stroke with full customizability, for unbelievable front-end feel on the track.
Linkage-sort KYB® Shock
- The completely movable KYB® stun has a back base connection turn position that is ideally set to give outstanding taking care of, and incredible transmission of motor torque to the track surface.
Reduced Chassis Dimensions
- The wheelbase is 10mm shorter than the 2014 YZF-R1 adding to cornering execution. In any case, the proportion of swing a safe distance to wheelbase is 40.5% for incredible dealing with.
Aluminum Fuel Tank
- An aluminum 4.5 gallon fuel tank, tipping the scales at an entire 3.5 pounds not as much as an equivalent steel tank, additionally decreases general weight.
Capable, Controllable Brakes
- The track created and tried dashing ABS and Unified Braking System give most extreme braking execution. UBS hinders undesirable backside movement amid braking by initiating the back brake when the front brake is connected, with constrain dispersion in view of the bicycle’s state of mind and lean point. ADVICS 4-cylinder outspread mounted front calipers ride on huge 320mm rotors for magnificent halting force.
Race-prepared Magnesium Wheels
- 10-talked cast magnesium wheels that lessen rotational mass by 1.9 pounds over the 2014 model decrease unsprung weight for fast heading changes and enhanced taking care of.
2019 Yamaha R1 Extra Features:
- Dynamic “M1” motivated styling that makes a more minimized profile with enhanced optimal design.
Minimized LED Headlights
- Driven headlights are both lightweight and minimized taking into consideration a more streamlined outline and format of the front face.
- Driven front transform signals are coordinated into the mirrors for enhanced optimal design, while a LED tail light is a la mode and profoundly noticeable.
Manufacturing plant Level Telemetry
- Accessible as a choice is the Yamaha-select Communication Control Unit. The CCU enables riders to speak with the vehicle by means of Wi-Fi through Yamaha’s elite Y-TRAC cell phone and tablet application. The framework is included the CCU and GPS recieving wire, running information can be recorded by means of an information lumberjack, with course mapping and programmed lap timing overseen by GPS. This information can then be remotely downloaded to the Android® or Apple® iOS® application where it can be broke down. Changes to settings can be made by means of the Yamaha Ride Control (YRC) Setting application and afterward transferred back to the R1.